Has Anyone Been Able to Find the Belkin Grip Edge Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by patrick92260, Jun 25, 2010.

1. patrick92260 macrumors member

I've really been trying to find this case but no one seems to have it and it isn't available to order on belkin.com. Has anyone seen or bought one yet? I did find a Belkin Verve Folio at at&t which I bought but I don't really like it too much.

2. goatless macrumors member

goatless

I've been looking at the Belkin Verve Folio online on Belkin's site. What didn't you like about it? Good to know that it's in some at&t stores.

I have the Apple band since it's all there was at the time of the iPhone's launch ($29.99 + tax just to make calls -- without it, '3G' turns to 'E' as the bars disappear :rolleyes:). I'm still worried that the phone's glass is vulnerable to breaking, even with the band, which is why I continue to look.

3. patrick92260 thread starter macrumors member

I didn't like it because the cut out for the camera was way too small and it messed up the flash. The top of the case also sat too low over the proximity sensor so you couldn't use any of the screen controls during a call. =(

4. goatless macrumors member

goatless

Well, that sucks. Thanks for the info.

Now I have to decide if I'm going to return the $30 band before the 14 day return period expires in the next few days.