Has anyone been able to get a week 44 or earlier recently?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by backbraker25, Dec 9, 2007.

1. backbraker25 macrumors member

Hi I’m new here, I was wondering has anyone been able to get a f.w. 1.1.1 recently and if so where?
    I had an Iphone for 2 weeks but I bricked it a few days ago:(, screw up the IMEI but managed to sell it though:eek:.
    Now I’m back on the market for a new one but I haven’t been able to find any week 44’s so far. Anyone have any ideas if they are still out there:confused:?

2. Eddiestein macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3A109a Safari/419.3)

I got a 1.1.1 phone from an AT&T store just a few days ago.

3. backbraker25 thread starter macrumors member

What State in City are you in? That’s good news. I'm getting a little desperate for one.
    Once you get the Iphone you want nothing else!

4. Silverbird0000 macrumors 6502a

I ordered one from the online Apple store and got it a week ago. It was a week 44 iPhone and had F.W. 1.1.1.

5. ifonline macrumors regular

I love it... Hey, I was screwing with my phone doing things to it that I shouldn't and I broke it. I still sold it (another issue altogether) and now I want another one so I can do it again. Wee...

6. backbraker25 thread starter macrumors member

Listen, if you have nothing better to do with your time but to post your sarcastic views I would suggest you go and do it elsewhere. Save your presumptions and pretentious views to yourself. Your comments serve no purpose but to indulge your superiority complex.

7. sparkyms macrumors 65816

but did the guy you sold it to know it was bricked?

8. backbraker25 thread starter macrumors member

What is this!!! Of course I informed the individual. What kind of judgmental people do we have on this forum? This is my first post here and I’m getting attacked!? All I’m asking for is a simple question, if you can’t answer it than just move on!!!

9. kimguroo macrumors member

I got my iPhone about three weeks ago and it had 1.1.1.
    last week, I got another iPhone for my wife and also it had 1.1.1
    both of iPhones are 44 week production and bought from tax free Delaware apple store :D