Has anyone been so cautious for a phone before?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by pb1300, Sep 14, 2009.

1. pb1300 macrumors 6502a

Before the iPhone that is? I use to work for Verizon Wireless for eight years, before moving to Greece, and I have had a lot of phones during that time. The most recent one I had was the LG Voyager, and the most I did to protect that was use a screen protector and keep it in a belt clip. Now I have the iPhone here, and I have multiple screen shields, iSkins, full body cases, and now, my first Incipio Feather. I have a box full of stuff for the iPhone, and I am sure that the box will have to get bigger. Its just funny how Im sure lots of people on here are in the same boat as me. Thoughts?

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

It definitely was a carry over from the iPod cases. The humongous screen nature of it also makes people more cautious as well.

3. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

You have multiple screen protectors on the phone? Doesnt that hinder the responsiveness?

4. ethical macrumors 68000

It's expensive, it's got a big big glass touchscreen, and most users of apple products take pride in how nice their things look.... or at least that's my view on it, and is why I try and take good care of mine!

5. pb1300 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yea, it does. I have to use a phillips screwdriver to get it to respond the way I want to. :D

I am like that with my UMB. I had a ZAGG on it, but it was horrid. I took it off and went with a Speck Satin. Im like that with my iPhone too. I love the way it looks and dont want to mess that up, plus having it in excellent condition is good come time to sell it for the next model.

6. javanutsy macrumors newbie

That's how I see it too. There's just something about the beauty of the iPhone that makes you want to protect it...

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

It's not Gollum's "precious." It's just a phone. And it's really not that expensive.

And BTW, it's "cautious with" not "cautious for." Just an FYI, if you choose to change it.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns