Has anyone bought from PowerMax.com?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Maverick713, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Maverick713 macrumors 6502

I am new to Macs, I bought a Mac mini late last year and i really like it, that said I want to develop apps for the iphone and ipad, my wife is on board so since I rarely work at home (too many distractions) I want t get a MBP and the price at the store are good (obviously I am going to wait for the refresh on the lines but the prices are good enough that it will allow me to get the 15 instead of the 13). Anyway I just wanted to know has anyone had good or bad experiences with powermax.com. thanks

2. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

I have purchased from PowerMax before. They have excellent customer service like you wouldn't believe.

3. Maverick713 thread starter macrumors 6502

ok

Since I have 100% feedback about powermax.com looks like the way to go when I am ready to purchase. ;)

4. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

I highly doubt you'll get any bad experiences with them.

In fact, call them and see what models they have available, they're extremely helpful. They usually have more stuff in stock then what they post online.

5. hippo206 macrumors 6502

hmmm... i could have sworn a bunch of people had issues with them. I just did a quick search, but don't have time to go through them all right now, but if i were you I would search them and see.