Has anyone bought this case, and is it any good??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Rocks., Sep 30, 2010.

1. AppleMactablet macrumors regular

AppleMactablet

The Griffin Reveal-A AWESOME CASE-look at all the reviews on youtube got one at bestbuy for 23 including tax-just find a 10% off coupon

2. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

It looks ok. I wouldn't suggest it though, maybe something from Belkin, which is the only major case supplier I know of who has 4G cases. But, for $10 it looks good enough.

3. (Andrew) macrumors newbie

Case

I you are looking for a cheap case, check out this one on ebay. Its a Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) material, which is actually better and higher quality than silicon or rubber.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270630678187
    Its only $2.51 and comes with screen protector and cloth. I've got it on order right now and I will report back on quality when I receive it. The seller has some good ratings for it, too.

4. ghostshadow macrumors regular

ghostshadow

The griffin outfit is pretty much what is shown in the above link. Personally I don't think they are worth the $25 bucks that bestbuy is asking for it. The top and bottom of the iPod Touch is completely exposed, it just doesn't make sense to me.

5. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

It's not really bestbuy's fault. They are just following the MSRP that Griffin set. And I don't really buy generic cases, especially if I'm spending a couple hundred bucks on the thing that it's supposed to protect. But I guess it would make a good substitute if your waiting for a certain case (or case maker) to be released. Personally, I'm going to wait for Switcheasy.