has anyone else had winterboard not work?

capriseyhaze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
florida
Everytime i try and use winterboard nothing happens. when i check the theme i want to use and close winterboard, i get no respring and nothing happens. i tried manually respring and re installing winterboard. nothing

Nokaoi

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2009
Everytime i try and use winterboard nothing happens. when i check the theme i want to use and close winterboard, i get no respring and nothing happens. i tried manually respring and re installing winterboard. nothing
Worked for while attempting to install Noki. Not all icons were themed so I turned off the theme and uninstalled Noki. Now my FaceTime icon is blank. :mad:

DukeSucks

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I'm trying to find something that removes the black bars on my lockscreen. Everything I try has no effect, so I guess there aren't any iPad 5.0 compatible ones. I thought it might be a winterboard problem, but the stock winterboard tweaks work.

If anyone has any clear lockscreen tweaks that work on iPad please let me know.

Captain America

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
Yeah I've been having issues with finding a theme that works completely with the iPad. The most I get out of it are some icons and sounds but the wall paper doesn't change and neither do most other things. It's pretty annoying. I've been having a hard time finding tweaks and things to download for my iPad 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.