has anyone else had winterboard not work?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by capriseyhaze, Jan 21, 2012.

1. capriseyhaze macrumors regular

capriseyhaze

Everytime i try and use winterboard nothing happens. when i check the theme i want to use and close winterboard, i get no respring and nothing happens. i tried manually respring and re installing winterboard. nothing

2. Nokaoi macrumors regular

Worked for while attempting to install Noki. Not all icons were themed so I turned off the theme and uninstalled Noki. Now my FaceTime icon is blank. :mad:

3. Nokaoi macrumors regular

4. DukeSucks macrumors newbie

I'm trying to find something that removes the black bars on my lockscreen. Everything I try has no effect, so I guess there aren't any iPad 5.0 compatible ones. I thought it might be a winterboard problem, but the stock winterboard tweaks work.

If anyone has any clear lockscreen tweaks that work on iPad please let me know.

5. Captain America macrumors 6502

Yeah I've been having issues with finding a theme that works completely with the iPad. The most I get out of it are some icons and sounds but the wall paper doesn't change and neither do most other things. It's pretty annoying. I've been having a hard time finding tweaks and things to download for my iPad 2.