iPod Has anyone else looked at the new nano box closely?

McKellar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2006
Look at the last sentence:

Is Apple trying to suggest that your nano getting scratched gives it character? :p

I love how Apple has quirky little fineprint comments, like the iMac dragon one, or the "Do not eat iPod shuffle" and this.

Attachments

wwooden

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
McKellar said:
Look at the last sentence:

Is Apple trying to suggest that your nano getting scratched gives it character? :p

I love how Apple has quirky little fineprint comments, like the iMac dragon one, or the "Do not eat iPod shuffle" and this.
I don't think they are talking about scratches, more so about the color. The color will probably fade after a while and not look as vibrant. It probably depends on it you use a case of not. But it is a nice touch by Apple.

Sobering

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2006
Canada
the iMac dragon one
What's that one all about?

Man it's really nice to see that it's a company run by human beings and not heartless androids :p. Glad to see they can put a tad bit of humor in things and still kick ass.

McKellar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 7, 2006
it's changed since the introduction of the Core 2 Duo iMacs, but the graphics section of the Core Duo iMacs advertised them playing WoW, with a picture of a WoW dragon bursting out of the screen. In the fine print it had something like "***Dragon not included."