Has anyone else not been charged for their iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scarfizzle, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. scarfizzle macrumors newbie

    Jun 18, 2010
    any one i have received mine a couple hours ago an my credit card has not been charged yet any one else
  2. filmation macrumors newbie

    Jun 23, 2010
    Mine hasn't been charged to my card yet either and I received my phone this morning -- doesn't even look like there is a pending hit from Apple on it.
  3. xanderlee macrumors newbie

    Jun 14, 2010
    I haven't. Wondering if it will go through tomorrow, though, since that was the originally planned release date for pre-ordered phones.
  4. scarfizzle thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 18, 2010
    yea i had a hold for 330$ but capital one drops it after 4 days an ever since then iv had all my available credit
  5. joe558 macrumors newbie

    Jun 23, 2010
    I got mine today as well, still no charge... I'd love to get it for free, but I'm afraid they will charge it when I don't want them to....
  6. knockturnal macrumors newbie

    Feb 15, 2008
    3 for 1

    I bought three in store, all rang up separately. Pre auth for all three showed up, but final auth only reflects one. ??

    Got free phones from Google I/O convention, looks like I might have two free from apple too. Thanks apple.
  7. Claerion macrumors member

    Nov 3, 2009
    I had the same thing happen to me and the day after I got my phone about 3pm I finally got billed for it after BofA charged the card and then took it off 4 days later. I had pre ordered it so I thought I was getting a free iPhone for the longest time. I got the phone on Monday and Wednesday I got a letter in the mail from BofA saying there were very sorry for what happened and that it was their fault for charging my card so late.

    I thought it was very interesting that they sent me a letter just to say that but maybe they are required to?
  8. countrydweller macrumors 6502


    Jul 16, 2009
    Charges will most likely go through. My charge was pending for about four days, then dropped off. I had the phone for two days before it was back.

Share This Page