Has anyone else not been charged for their iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scarfizzle, Jun 23, 2010.

1. scarfizzle macrumors newbie

any one i have received mine a couple hours ago an my credit card has not been charged yet any one else

2. filmation macrumors newbie

Mine hasn't been charged to my card yet either and I received my phone this morning -- doesn't even look like there is a pending hit from Apple on it.

3. xanderlee macrumors newbie

I haven't. Wondering if it will go through tomorrow, though, since that was the originally planned release date for pre-ordered phones.

4. scarfizzle thread starter macrumors newbie

yea i had a hold for 330$ but capital one drops it after 4 days an ever since then iv had all my available credit

5. joe558 macrumors newbie

I got mine today as well, still no charge... I'd love to get it for free, but I'm afraid they will charge it when I don't want them to....

6. knockturnal macrumors newbie

3 for 1

I bought three in store, all rang up separately. Pre auth for all three showed up, but final auth only reflects one. ??

Got free phones from Google I/O convention, looks like I might have two free from apple too. Thanks apple.

7. Claerion macrumors member

I had the same thing happen to me and the day after I got my phone about 3pm I finally got billed for it after BofA charged the card and then took it off 4 days later. I had pre ordered it so I thought I was getting a free iPhone for the longest time. I got the phone on Monday and Wednesday I got a letter in the mail from BofA saying there were very sorry for what happened and that it was their fault for charging my card so late.

I thought it was very interesting that they sent me a letter just to say that but maybe they are required to?

8. countrydweller macrumors 6502

countrydweller

Charges will most likely go through. My charge was pending for about four days, then dropped off. I had the phone for two days before it was back.