Has anyone else still not been charged for their preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nikos, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

I still haven't been charged for one of my preorders, not even the $0 hold that others are being charged. Here's a summary of the details. Both were placed under the same Apple ID shortly after preorders went live. Both say available for pickup 9/19.

First order:
    Ordered with Apple.
    In-store pickup.
    Chase debit.
    No charge.

Second order:
    Ordered with Apple.
    In-Store pickup.
    Citibank debit.
    Three $0 charges.

Has anyone else not been charged? Post your details. I'm on hold with Apple right now to see if it's normal.

2. onlymiah macrumors 6502

I ordered through Verizon and there are no pending charges viewable on my account. I called my credit card company and they told me there were two tries (two phones ordered), but no pending charges. I spoke with Verizon and they told me that there will be no charge yet because the phones have not been fully processed. I used a credit card with a different name than is on the cell account, numerous sources (Verizon AND CC company) said this will not be a problem. I am going to be seriously annoyed if my order is cancelled on account of this. The shipping address and billing address match, so I don't foresee a problem, but who knows.

3. rainking macrumors regular

4. Reminisce32 macrumors regular

Reminisce32

I just got charged (for the the tax only, since I used NEXT), even though I ordered around 3:30 AM Est on Friday. My order still also says processing.

5. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

Nothing here either. I pre-ordered right about when they went up from Verizon. I don't think it means much though.

6. badazz33 macrumors 6502a

badazz33

I've been debited the $1 charge, and then yesterday i was debited the full amount of my charge

7. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Ordered AT&T premier 2 phones, still showing pending shipping 9/23-10/2 but CC pending charges for the sales tax.

8. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I ordered through the apple store app and have a pending charge for the full amount that will probably drop off on Monday awaiting the actual delivery for the final charge.