Has anyone ever done Nike online customizing?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by troop231, Mar 7, 2011.

1. troop231 macrumors 603

If so, how was your experience? If you had to return them because they didn't fit, how does Nike handle that?

Im planning to order these for a nice 1st pair of Nike+ running shoes:

[​IMG]

2. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

I've never actually ordered a pair from nike id but I love putting pairs together on their and see they awesome combinations you can make. If I were you I would head to a store and try on that model just to make sure it fits right and it comfortable before you pull the trigger. Something tells me the returns process for id is probably very difficult and full of loopholes in nike's favor. I would be careful.

3. troop231 thread starter macrumors 603

I don't have a Nike store anywhere near me :(

4. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

there should be plenty of other stores that sell nike shoes around you that you can try on.
    I would try some one and find one that fit then order based on that. It does not need to be the exact model just a nike running shoe.

5. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

I've had a really good experience with the Nike "create your own shoe" thing. Pretty neat to toss on a pair of shoes that no one else has. :)

Here's the TOS from their site:

http://store.nike.com/emeastore/plugins/help/html/ReturningOrders_en.html

6. troop231 thread starter macrumors 603

Gotcha, yes there are plenty of shops around that carry Nike even if it's not the same model of running shoe.