Has anyone ever tried binaural beats before?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Icarumba, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Icarumba macrumors newbie

I kinda want to try and see what happens.. I was reading over some stuff at www.rhythmheal.com and not sure what to think of this. Anyone have experiences? I would certainly like to sleep better but I don't want it to harm me or anything like that.

2. njl macrumors regular

I have!! They work for me - for studying or trying to sleep.

The thing is, you really need to find out which one works for you. Also, use head phones.

Good luck! :)

3. Icarumba thread starter macrumors newbie

Interesting, I'm gonna go ahead and buy the beats for sleep then and try them out. If anyone is interested, I'll keep this topic updated?

Anyone else have experiences with these? I'm a little skeptical still to be honest haha :)

4. techluvr macrumors regular

I am really scared of the subliminal message/brainwash/other mind control things. I have, however, tried them for a maximum of about 30 seconds a pop, and the experience for me was quite similar to being under laughing gas. I kind of liked it. They really creep me out though, how something as simple as sound can control your brain like that. I am still sort of in a bit of a trance from the last time I listened.

5. goodscoolwf macrumors newbie

Just heared of that, but never have a try! Feeling quite interesting! if permitted, I would like to have a try.

6. yojitani macrumors 68000

yojitani

Yes, I have. I find the tracks useful for blocking out noise when I need to concentrate (and they don't interfere with concentration), but otherwise my impression is that they are quackery. I used these CDs http://www.immrama.org/

7. Icarumba thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok guys, I've bought and used the sleep beats for the last 4 days. The first night, I did not notice anything. However, the other nights, I fell asleep in less than 10 minutes! Usually it takes me hours to sleep, so I'm very impressed with these beats, I can't believe it's actually working so well and easily.