Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaulMoore

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
They seem to be new and claim to be able to repair any generation of iPod... I have a couple of dead ones (20GB and 40GB, 3rd and 4th gen) and was about to send them in for the Apple recycling... has anyone used these guys?

http://www.evergreenelectronics.com

Before anyone asks- I do have a working iPod (60GB 5G) which I use every day- this would be in addition to that...

ipodaddicted314

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2008
EverGreen Electronics Feedback

I was very skeptical about using any online repair company as I have read the horror stories. I decided to check this company out completely as they were recommended by a co-worker. This due diligence included calling the BBB in Colorado as EverGreen claims they are an Accredited BBB company. Since so many online companies simply steal the BBB icon for their website, I was shocked to learn that this company really is BBB accredited. Very cool.

I had an iPod video 30GB that was basically trashed and checked around for companies that buy broken iPods. EverGreen offered me the highest buyback price. You can check their offer price for every model of iPod from their site. Again, very cool.

I also had them replace a broken LCD on my teenage daughters iPhone. The cost of this repair is so outrageous at EVERY repair company, that we sent it to EverGreen. They were the cheapest and I had a return tracking number the same day as they received and repaired the unit. The only downside I had was that it took them a day to respond to a voice mail message that I had left for them. I would have liked a same day call back.

All-in-all, EverGreen Electronics provided a quality experience at a fair price and with fast turnaround. Just my 2 cents worth.

Marvin

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.