Has anyone exchanged their launch iPhone4 and their new one is perfect?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TwoFive3, Jul 16, 2010.

1. TwoFive3 macrumors member

I am planning on exchanging my iphone 4 at a genius bar tomorrow based on the proximity sensor and reception issues. Just wondering if anyone has done the same and their replacement iphone shows no issues. In today's press conf. Jobs made it seem like there was an overwhelming number of phones that have no issues at all so i hope i get one of those.....

2. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

I switch mine out a couple days ago. New one isn't perfect, but is better. Used to go strait to no service withing 20 sec. of putting a finger on the naughty spot, new one will do it only if I palm it, and then it still takes about a minute or two before going to no service.

3. TapHappy macrumors regular

Just swapped my launch day iPhone for a new unit. Syncing it now plus adding iOS4.01. I'll keep you posted.

4. actionvaughn macrumors member

actionvaughn

I brought mine in the day after launch because it bricked while restoring from backup. The one I received has dust under the screen a loose sleep/wake button. They insist it's not going to be a problem, but we'll see. :rolleyes:

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B405 Safari/531.21.10)

Nothing is perfect.

6. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

You've never met me then. ;)