Has anyone experienced this?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by byziphone4, Aug 4, 2011.

1. byziphone4 macrumors member

I just recently downloaded iBooks and I moved the app into one of my folders...well later as my battery was dying I decided to turn it off and clean it then put it on charger. Well now looking at it after being charged up and restarted, I happened to notice that the app iBooks is back in the original location it was in when I first had downloaded it! Weird! Anyone else experience this? If so...what does someone think why this happened?

2. Hermes Monster macrumors 6502a

Hermes Monster

Probably just didn't save it's new file location before it died. Is it really bothering you that much?

3. byziphone4 thread starter macrumors member

No not that it bothers me too much...but a little because it's an iPhone!

4. byziphone4 thread starter macrumors member

It did it again!!!!...I am not crazy!!! The app is iBooks...I moved to a folder and than later yesterday night I shut off the phone...now again the app is back outside the folder in a different location from which I first moved it from! It is not because it didn't save properly.

5. byziphone4 thread starter macrumors member

Just to update...it has been working fine with regards to iBooks...so it hasnt done this to iBooks or to any other app, for the matter, again. So there seems to be no issue here.

6. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Are you jailbroken? If so running anything like infinifolders or five icox etc? I experienced all sorts of weirdness with those. All went away when I removed folder tweaks.

7. angelinaS31 macrumors newbie

Not yet i didn't experienced but i don't why are you gone crazy behind it?