Has anyone found a keyboard with Numbers!?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MyDataMyProbs, Sep 22, 2014.

1. MyDataMyProbs macrumors regular

I'm loving Swype to text. And my black Mac keyboard! But for the love of all things good, had anyone discovered an app that has a row of numbers above the top row of keys?

Thanks in advance

2. chupachup macrumors 6502

You mean like this? Mine does it out of the box. There's no setting for that on the iPhone?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MyDataMyProbs thread starter macrumors regular

yeah!!!

i bought the swype App because i assumed (incorrectly, obviously lol) they would have a keyboard with numbers. is that an app you're using? if so which?

4. chupachup, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

chupachup macrumors 6502

No. No app. That's just the keyboard that comes with my phone. It's an LG G2.

It has Swype built in etc etc.

The LG G3 keyboard is even better. You can move the keys around or delete keys you don't want. It's also height adjustable.

[​IMG]

This is why my experience after iPhone is so much better. I don't see myself going back.

Iphone is good to show to your friends but when you want to get things done it is very frustrating.

5. MyDataMyProbs thread starter macrumors regular

An iPhone keyboard isn't even close to get me to switch operating systems but I'll admit that keyboard is pretty awesome, though it won't be long until one just like that on my awesome six plus!!

6. chupachup macrumors 6502

Haha. I don't think Apple will ever allow this type of customization but I wish you luck.

7. MyDataMyProbs thread starter macrumors regular

I knew that top of your screen didn't kook like an iPhone but for some reason I was thinking the app was causing the difference lol. Should have known it was droid!

----------

Apple won't, but an app will! Already loving Swype sir!