Has anyone got a good fit Apple IPhone 7 leather case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Caris, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Caris macrumors 6502a

Caris

Ive had 3 of the official leather cases from Apple swapped out now and every one has had the same issue.

On the sides if the case, normally the side with the volume buttons, just below the case feels too loose and "squeezes" in when you grip the phone.

My iPhone 6 and 6's cases never had this issue and felt really snug.

I'm tempted to just get a refund but wanted to know if anyone does have a well fitting case before I do.

2. snsking macrumors 6502

snsking

My first and only leather case fit like a glove. There's absolutely no flaw. So "perfect" cases are out there.

However, my silicone one seems to have a someone loose or distant power button. I have to push a little harder than normal to get it to work

3. Ma2k5 macrumors 6502a

Ma2k5

I am using this Mujjo leather case. Love it. https://www.mujjo.com/cases/leather-case-for-iphone-7-tan

It's been a couple of months and as it wears in, it looks even better! I prefer the fact that it doesn't cover the buttons, I prefer using them naked.

They have different variations (e.g. with pockets) and colours.

Squeezing from the sides feels really solid. There was a time I felt some give, but I just took it off, wiped down the bits of dust and stuff that usually accumulates after a few months use, put it back on, and it is rock solid again.

4. Paco II macrumors 65816

Own both blue and black Apple leather cases for i7. No issues whatsoever. Maybe just a bad batch?

5. ShadowYYZ macrumors 6502

ShadowYYZ

How they hold up?

My saddle brown one quickly started wearing :/.. do you ever clean it or does it wear quickly as well

6. Stereo macrumors member

Try nomad leather case. I had one on my 7 and now on my 7+. Offers slight better protection than apple's and has a premium feel with a super snug fit.

7. gorkt macrumors 6502

gorkt

Mine fits fine, but the Saddle brown looks pretty worn just a few months in. I had a midnight blue one for the 6/6s and that seemed to wear much better. It isn't just the difference in color, but also the surface of my new case has more scuffs and scratches with the surface more easily scraped off than my old case.

8. RansZ28 macrumors regular

RansZ28

The apple leather case fits like a glove. Maybe it shrunk a little bit because of the Arizona heat, lol!!!

9. Phightinphils macrumors 6502

Phightinphils

Not sure what's wrong with the batch yours were from but I've owned the Apple leather and silicone cases since they came out and they're still my favorite cases to this day.