Has anyone gotten bluetooth keyboards to work on the 3G? (4.0 Beta)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shorties, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Shorties macrumors 6502a

I can't connect (I can't even see it) to my bluetooth keyboard on my 3G on OS 4.0, in fact I can't even get my iPhone to connect to my mac via bluetooth anymore. Do you think its just a bug, or do you think Bluetooth keyboards won't be supported on the 3G? Or maybe my Bluetooth radio is broken, has anyone else been able to get it to work? I really want to use my iPhone to take notes in class.

2. Shorties thread starter macrumors 6502a

No I hadn't done that, I had a feeling I was missing a step, (Unpairing the keyboard) but it still isn't working, as I said I can't even connect to my computer via bluetooth anymore, so I think something is wrong with either my phone or its just a glitch in the firmware. (I haven't actually tried to use bluetooth in a long time, and my phone has had some nasty falls since then so it's possible it's my phone that is not working not the firmware).

3. celticpride678

Check if the battery level is low the keyboard. Also, try restarting the keyboard, iPhone and Mac. Try pairing again.

4. Shorties thread starter macrumors 6502a

Still no success :( , I am planning on getting the 4th Gen iPhone anyway, it would just be nice to use it this quarter for notes.