Has anyone had any experience with this company?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SESpy, Jul 17, 2010.

1. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

www.more-thing.com
    Has anybody had ANY experience with this company? I wanna protect my iPhone 4 with either the Crystal Dual Pack or
    Anti-glare Dual Pack . I'm a student you see, so i'm trying to save a couple of bucks... Will go for the SGP if I have to. I see revies of SGP all over this forums and the screen protector is sooo good. I can't even notice it in the photos. SO do you think these guys are any good?

2. SESpy thread starter macrumors regular

SESpy

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I can't comment on the ones you posted but you do realize that you can get the SGP ones for cheaper, right (at least cheaper than the Anti-Glare version)? You can get them for less than $14 including shipping on ebay. Those are only for the fronts though and I don't know if you're looking for front and back protection.

4. SESpy thread starter macrumors regular

SESpy

yes, i am looking for front and back protection. $14 SGP full body?!?

5. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

If you read his answer 14.00 is front only . Full cover from SGP starts at 21.95 and up. You get what you pay for.

6. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

I've purchased one of their products, but I can't remember if it was from their website or from eBay. All I remember is that the package came from Hong Kong. I still use the case on my 3G.

7. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I'd go for one of the more well-known ones then. Like Orlandorealtor said, you get what you pay for. You could go with Wrapsol, Bodyguardz, Zagg, Ghost Armor, etc. but I find the orange peel effect and the feel of those softer shields to be unacceptable for the front of my phone. Personally I'd go with SGP or PowerSupport but that's only because their front protectors are unparalleled in my opinion. You could also go with a combination (SGP or PS on the front, Wrapsol on the back and sides, etc.) but that could get expensive so you might better off sticking with SGP front and back or PS front and back (that leaves your sides exposed though so you might want a bumper of some sort). I'm going with SGP Ultra Oleophobic on the front and Bodyguardz on the back (bumper too) but I might change the back at some point (heck, I might change the front too if Power Support blows me away with their new shields:p). It's kind of trial and error and it does get expensive.

My advice to you is to either get an SGP front and back or wait for Power Support to come out with their front and back shields. They might be more expensive but you won't want or need anything else once you get those. You just have to decide if you want Crystal, Matte, Anti-Fingerprint, etc. Too many options, I know;)