Has anyone here received their free bumper?

insmgg

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
How long did it take to come once you ordered it?

My iPhone 4 is coming in the mail Friday. I will be ordering my free bumper Friday night, August 6, but I am leaving town on Wednesday, August 18 and want to make sure I will receive it on time.

insmgg

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
Maybe I should send it to the address I'll be at August 19 and on to be safe. Why do I have a feeling that they'll send the case within 2 days of ordering it though?

Either way, having to walk around for a while with the iPhone in my pocket but no case is going to be annoying..I hope I don't drop or scratch it

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
Got mine last week and a day later I sold it on Amazon.com for $30. Why are still people paying for these things?

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
How long was the wait once you ordered it dojo?
The very first day of free case program I ordered and got last friday. I forgot what date the free case started. It was surprising very quick. Shipping took a few days on the road.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
How long did it take to come once you ordered it?

My iPhone 4 is coming in the mail Friday. I will be ordering my free bumper Friday night, August 6, but I am leaving town on Wednesday, August 18 and want to make sure I will receive it on time.
I don't think you will get it. I still haven't gotten mine. Its been two weeks and the site says shipping Aug 31st. When are you coming back? Don't change your shipping address if you are only gone for a week.

insmgg

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
I don't think you will get it. I still haven't gotten mine. Its been two weeks and the site says shipping Aug 31st. When are you coming back? Don't change your shipping address if you are only gone for a week.
August 18 is when I leave to go back to college..sounds like I should order it friday and use my college address. Are they going to allow me to input my new address from the Free Case App?

sparrky

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2008
California
I ordered my free case (speck fitted) on the 23rd. I called on the 27th to change it to the Bumper, and it shipped the 28th. Got it 2 days later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.