Has anyone in here used bill me later through apple. Sucess stories

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SMkdesigns, Aug 21, 2008.

1. SMkdesigns macrumors regular

please say yes I want to use bill me later and purchase a MacBook and pay it off in a month. It says no payments no intrest for 90 days. So it should work.
    I have read so many bad stories and reviews about bill me later. It worries me however it seemed all the stories felt with returns. I am looking for someone who has used bill me later and how it went.
    If it's bad why does apple support it?

Thanks

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It's available at many reputable sites on the web, including computer and photography equipment sellers. It's just applying for credit, just like you would do for a credit card, so your approval is based on your credit history and scores. Chase Bank USA, N.A. is the bank you're borrowing from. More details are here.

3. SMkdesigns thread starter macrumors regular

yes I wanted to here someone who has used bill me later and been sucessful. And I have heard they accept bad credit because they want you to be late on paying.

Thanks

4. hhlee macrumors 6502

i've used billmelater when they first came out for a jetblue ticket. it worked out just fine! i have no qualms.i don't think i have bad credit though, if that's what was important for you to know.

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

i just used billmelater now, and i used them alot for a long time, no problems its just like boa,wamu,chase or any other..

my balance is $635 (i got a new canon hd camcorder from amazon) right now and i just paid $3oo :D

edit, they do not accept bad credit, if you have no credit then sorry but to them you SUCK hehehehe lolololol