Has anyone made a consumer law claim before?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Macaroooon, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Macaroooon macrumors 6502

Hello, has anyone ever made one of these?

I am going to be making one and just wandered what information I should be looking at?

2. Greg1fraser macrumors member

i DId a consumer law claim recently with a stormfront Apple reseller in the uk i need to fill out consumer law claim form and attach proof of purchase they diagnosed the fault and brand new replacment screen. turn around was a week and was easy no headaches

3. Macaroooon thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks.

I'll be doing it at one of third part stores they recommended near me, istore or amsys I think.

:)

4. MagicBoy macrumors 68040

MagicBoy

Local Apple store sorted it all out for me. Processed like any normal repair.

5. Macaroooon thread starter macrumors 6502

I won't be going back to apple. I have been their countless times and after dozens of phone calls I asked to speak to their senior advisor who recommended I do a claim at a third party store.

6. eezacque Guest

Both ASR and AASP rejected my claim, Apple Benelux ignored it, Apple Europe referred me to Apple Benelux, and Tim Cook hasn't responded yet. I probably need to smash somebodies teeth to get Apple to respond...

7. Macaroooon thread starter macrumors 6502

To be honest, I doubt my claim will be accepted but I'm going to try damn hard.