Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Westin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
For your ipad, if your getting it on the April 3rd shipment?

rtabdo

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2010
I had a pending, charges dropped though, and not yet shipped either. Still receiving April 3rd.

I think its all by shipping zone. I'm in Cali, how about the rest of you guys?

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
East Coast - pre-auth hold of funds fell off this morning for both my iPads (except i think the accessories are sitting there pending now). I have a lot of money in the bank again!

Mine has shipped! (Florida, ordered in the first 15 minutes)

Well, obviously the 3g one hasn't shipped....

StBDawg

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2008
I ordered mine on March 23rd and mine hasn't been charged or changed from "Not yet shipped" but it still says Delivers on 4/3. Mine better change soon or I am going to be really mad. So is it UPS shipping them all or is Fed Ex doing some of them too. I'm going to be really mad if its UPS because my UPS guy that always delivers to my house never comes until like 5-6pm. He must stop at my house at the end of his route.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I wouldn't get too caught up about whether or not your CC has been charged. Apple will be processing orders all week -- up until Friday probably. Also Apple does not process orders in the order they were received so again, no need to freak if you see someone who ordered last Thurs get charged when you ordered at 8am sharp on March 12.

TraceyS/FL

macrumors 601
Jan 11, 2007
North Central Florida
I wouldn't get too caught up about whether or not your CC has been charged. Apple will be processing orders all week -- up until Friday probably. Also Apple does not process orders in the order they were received so again, no need to freak if you see someone who ordered last Thurs get charged when you ordered at 8am sharp on March 12.

I just find it odd that I have tracking info... and Apple doesn't have their money. They no longer even have a HOLD on the money!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.