Has anyone paid?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Azmontana, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Azmontana macrumors regular

Azmontana

Apple still haven't taken money from my credit card for the iPhone 4, when I first ordered there was a hold on my card, now that has disappeared, have I got away with not paying? Anyone else in the same situation. TBH i'd like to pay now as i'm going on holiday today and don't want £500 lugging round on my credit card!!

2. KBlessitt macrumors newbie

KBlessitt

Oh you haven't gotten away without paying its just a pending credit card transaction until they either ship it or Batch out their credit card machine than there will be a 1 dollar or pound in you case transaction. It happens all the time when you purchase fuel at the gas pump.

3. ringemaster macrumors member

I'm paid up in full. Charge went through (e.g., no longer pending).

4. elsiebaybee macrumors newbie

elsiebaybee

Same here

Same here still no charge and I recieved my iPhone the 23rd at around 3PM. Maybe we got past the Apple servers or maybe this is just wishful thinking

5. Subliminal28 macrumors newbie

Ordered two phones on June 15th (One for me, one for my Dad) and they both came June 23rd. Billed on my credit card and paid. Think you just got lucky man :)

It could've been apple's faulty servers that day :p. Oh and btw, you're holding it wrong.