Has anyone ported the 4.1 bluetooth drivers to 4.01?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Joe G, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Joe G macrumors member

I am desperately waiting for the 4.1 jailbreak so I can resume using my Bluetooth headset (Plantronics Voyager 855). Bluetooth works great on a 4.1 iPhone I have access to, but if I answer a call using Bluetooth with 4.01 it sounds like I'm in a tunnel. I have to end the call and call people back to use Bluetooth, which is a pain.

Has anyone seen the 4.1 Bluetooth drivers ported down to 4.01 via Cydia, like they did with the HDR photos capability?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

HDR was not ported to 4.0.1. The Bluetooth files may work, but it'd take a lot of work. I don't think it'll happen.

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Haven't seen anything around, most of the work from the community is focus on the JB right now, no other project are on the work as right now. People want HDR and Facetime email on 4.0.1 but no one is working on it. (which to me is a good thing, 4.1JB would be a lot smoother than a backport)

4. navigates macrumors 6502a

Would be good if there was a port for bluetooth. I have the same tunnel sound issue with 4.0.1. Have switched to a wired headset until the bluetooth issue is fixed.