Has anyone received any response emailing Tim Cook about software issues

Discussion in 'macOS' started by foidulus, Jan 26, 2009.

1. foidulus macrumors 6502a

like the way people have when they emailed Steve Jobs? This 10.5.6 Safari cookie bug is annoying me to no end, and Apple doesn't even seem willing to even admit it exists much less fix it. I wonder if enough people emailed Apple's interim CEO if we could get something done. Does have have an email akin to steve@mac.com?

2. ppc750fx macrumors 65816

Ah yes... the classic "My issue is so much more important than everyone else's, so I'm going to pester the CEO about it."

My advice: don't waste your time. You'll get a much faster (and more reliable) response by filing a bug through Radar than you will by e-mailing some address that the CEO may or may not actually read, and you won't come off like a self-centered prick.

3. brand macrumors 601

brand

Too late for that.

4. ppc750fx macrumors 65816

Too late for me? Probably. :D

5. foidulus thread starter macrumors 6502a

Um, last time I checked the only reason Apple is still in business is because people buy their products, and according to Apple's own advertising their products don't have bugs. Well, it turns out that this is a huge steaming pile, Leopard is insanely buggy and when you attempt to file a bug report NOTHING gets done about it. I don't feel like sitting around hoping that Apple will in its infinite kindness fix the bug that they caused in their product which I paid money for. I am in charge of purchasing for my company, and Apple's cavalier attitude towards their customers is causing me to have second thoughts when we replace our servers and workstations.

The customer deserves to have their needs addressed and not have threads shut down by Apple and bug reports ignored. If that makes me a self-centered prick, then I guess I am a self centered prick.

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0