Has anyone received their 4th Gen iPod Touch from MacMall.com

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dman244, Sep 26, 2010.

1. dman244 macrumors newbie

I was wondering if anyone has received their 4th Gen iPod Touch from MacMall.com I ordered mine on the 4th, and it sill shows as back-ordered.

I called CS many times, but I got varying answers; one said I should receive them on the 18th. Another said the 25th, and a manager said they would receive them on the 25th and I should get them by the 30th.

Anybody else have the same experience? Or have you already gotten yours that you ordered from MacMall.

2. bass93 macrumors regular

I ordered on the 2nd of September and was told that it would be here by the 30th of September. Then I called a few days ago, and asked if they had them in stock yet. They said Apple isn't shipping the units to them until the 30th. So I asked if I could get compensated for that since my order showed that it would be here by the 30th. So I got $25 of store credit. So I ended up ordering a little over $50 of stuff (so I could get free shipping) and I only paid $31.25 for what retail would have been $115. So now I'm enjoying that stuff while still waiting on the iPod.

3. caribou123 macrumors member

I've spoken to them twice and I got that same answer.

4. bass93 macrumors regular

Yeah. For me it was worth waiting for over a month, because I didn't have to pay tax or shipping and got a ton of other stuff for a cheap price :)

5. bass93 macrumors regular

Mine will be delivered tomorrow!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

6. MacRuler macrumors 6502

i get mine on thursday cant wait. but im gonna have to wait :(

7. AppleMactablet macrumors regular

AppleMactablet

I ordered mine on the SEPT 7th

Great news lol-mine from macmall wont be here til OCT 15th !!!!:mad:
    But hey they did expedite the shipping lol-what a joke!!!
    Never ordering from Macmall AGAIN!!!!:mad: