Has anyone recieved their Otterbox?

robosays21

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2007
I ordered on the 25th and i know they sent out that email but i havent seen anything yet.. im moving out of town on saturday and i thought it would be here before then... has anybody got theirs?

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
What's an otterbox?

If you mean bumpers, then yes, their are several post of people already receiving their bumpers. If otterbox means something else, discard my previous statement.

doolin.nc

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
What's an otterbox?

If you mean bumpers, then yes, their are several post of people already receiving their bumpers. If otterbox means something else, discard my previous statement.
It's a brand.

And no, I ordered mine the 27th and still nothing about shipping or anything. Others have gotten theirs, in the Accessories board.

s8film40

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2007
I ordered on the 22nd and I haven't even received a shipping notice yet, just the delay email. I guess I'm still within the 14 business days they are saying in the email, so I haven't complained yet.

FortMOney

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
Ordered on the 20th, mine was scheduled to be delivered today but I went and picked it up yesterday. It is amazing. I love the new belt clip as well it is the perfect car mount.