Has anyone returned an iPhone to T Mobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by charlien, Sep 17, 2015.

1. charlien macrumors regular

I am switching from US Cellular to T Mobile. There coverage map around my house looks good but am reserving judgement until I actually try it. If the coverage is poor I want to return two phones (one will be unused/unactivated). They can charge a $50 fee for returned phones. Do they enforce it when the reason is poor coverage?

2. noobinator macrumors 601

Did you buy in store? If so, yes they will charge you. You may get a rep who is willing to break the rule but bottom line is the rule is to charge a restocking fee if returned for whatever reason.

3. charlien thread starter macrumors regular

I ordered it in store but since it is a preorder it will be shipped. That's too bad. I thought they might waive it due to circumstances beyond my control. They cancelled their 7 day trial program last week.

4. Bellemina macrumors member

I returned a samsung note edge to Tmobile I had the phone for a week I sent it back via ups they said they never received it but luckily i saved my tracking and the email they themselves sent stating they received my return they charged me for the phone but they reversed the charge since i had proof. Be Careful to save all your documentation so you have proof just incase..