Has anyone returned/swapped their 3GS because of an issue ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by astonecold83, Jun 27, 2009.

1. astonecold83 macrumors member

Ok, this is my first started thread on this forum but I am not new to this forum because I have been reading what everyone has been saying for months now but today I decided to join so I can share my experience as well as get some feedback.

So, here is my question....Has anyone returned their iPhone 3GS to either get it repaired or most likely replaced?
    I'm asking because I placed an order using the AT&T premier support line for the 3GS on the 23rd. I received my phone on the 25th but fresh from the box, the phone has some hair line scratches on the back of the phone as well as where the volume control are. I went to the Apple Store on fifth ave today and got it replaced on the spot. As I came home and finally started playing with the phone, I found a dead pixel close to the middle of the screen. Thanks to my friend who actually works at the apple store...she will help me to get it replaced again.

Has anyone else had bad luck with their 3GS so far ?

2. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

I've had one replacement for a washed out screen, technically two but i rejected my second replacement cos it was worse than what i was replacing

3. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

Never. We had three first generation, three 3G and now two 3G S phones and not one of them has ever had a problem.