Has anyone seen 'Gravity' yet? (No Spoilers Please)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by likemyorbs, Oct 7, 2013.

1. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

I saw the movie already, just don't want any spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet. I thought it was absolutely incredible. I also think that to get the full experience you really need to see it in IMAX. Anyone else seen it yet?

2. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Unfortunately, I've just recently found a job after a long period of unemployment, so my financial situation doesn't allow for any unnecessary spending.

But that first paycheck; tickets for this hopefully-amazing movie are the first thing I'm buying! :D

3. musicjunky macrumors regular

I needa see this too! AV Club (my source of film reviews) gave it a B+, said you need to see this in IMAX, and compared it to a rollercoaster. I am pysched!!

4. macquariumguy macrumors 6502a

Saw it yesterday morning at a local LieMax 3D cinema. It was preposterous, but entertaining. The FX were awesome, even if the science was not. Definitely a "shut up and eat your popcorn" movie.

5. DollaTwentyFive macrumors 6502a

I saw it in 3D but not IMAX because there is no close IMAX theater. Great movie. I really enjoyed it.

6. Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Saw it last Thursday night in IMAX 3D. Thought it was really great, would not hesitate to see it again.

7. likemyorbs thread starter macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

What struck me most was how you actually get so deep into the characters that you forget Sandra Bullock and George Clooney are A list celebs.

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

You want us to talk about the movie, but you don't want spoilers?

:confused:

Not much you can say about it then.

Okay ... it was pretty. And it was exciting. And I thought Sandra Bullock thighs looked big. (even though I'm sure she works out like a maniac!) Seriously ... like out of proportion with the rest of her body, big. On the other hand, her butt looked really, really small.

Hope that doesn't spoil it for everybody else.

9. wizzywig27 macrumors regular

Not out here in the UK yet. On a recent trip to Las Vegas I seen a trailer for it being released on the 4th, so on my return I asked my local cinema who confirmed it was last Friday, so got my hopes up to find out it was out on the 8th November :mad: