iPad Pro Has anyone seen the Pencil or Keyboard at BestBuy?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by HelloMikee, Nov 18, 2015.

1. HelloMikee macrumors 6502a

HelloMikee

Curious to see if any one has seen them in stores. I know online says coming soon.

2. jorsuss macrumors member

I didn't see either when I was there yesterday. I would like to use some gift cards so I've been checking. A friend that works at best buy checked what "coming soon" means but she said that apple would not give them a release day yet. Not sure if they have them in a box just waiting on the OK to sell them.

3. dr.devious macrumors regular

dr.devious

Neither one at my Best Buy as of last night.

4. acsamples79 macrumors newbie

My Best Buy told me last night the same 4-5 week thing, but the lady told me they planned to be getting them alot earlier and to start calling in monday

5. genereyes macrumors member

Went to Best buy today and they did not have any Pencils nor Keyboards, but already have shelf space and pricing labels set up. Maybe they will be getting them soon?

6. merrazu macrumors member

I checked tonight and no pencils or keyboards.

7. jorsuss macrumors member

The website now says check stores instead of coming soon but there's no stock yet near me. Looks like it should be soon though.

8. JTravers macrumors 6502a

Looks like you can place an order through the website now. Expedited delivery next week. Standard delivery the week after.

9. jorsuss macrumors member

Just the pencil it looks like. I tried to place an order and it said the item is now sold out. Somehow I got an order through but I"m guessing it will be cancelled if it's really sold out.

10. mikemj23 macrumors 6502

Just placed an order for one online. Said it will be here Tuesday with Free Express shipping. We shall see.

11. mikeyio macrumors newbie

Ordered one this morning. Just got the shipping confirmation with tracking number. Arrives Monday.

12. Charcold macrumors newbie

Was just trying to order one and in the middle of checking it popped up and said demand for the item was high and it was no longer available for shipping.

13. StevenCP macrumors member

I checked a Best Buy store in Central California, and no, they don't have any.

14. acsamples79 macrumors newbie

Best Buy in Florence Kentucky has 9 left in store. Tried to get multiples to help out some others on here but they said they weren't even supposed to sell until tomorrow and it took convincing to get the one.

15. A.R.E.A.M. macrumors regular

downey california and glendale stores have them for in store pickup. confirmed as of this writing.

16. CjonesHouston macrumors 6502a

CjonesHouston

BB in Houston told me Tuesday for the Black Friday rush.

17. erure macrumors regular

I saw 10 at a Best Buy near me and grabbed 3, 1 for me and 2 for friends. They sold out quick.

18. MacPro2014 macrumors member

My local Best Buy had a couple and sold out. I didn't see any Apple Keyboards at the store.

19. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The store I frequent had keyboards and pencils late today. I picked up the pair for my brother.

20. HDJulie macrumors demi-goddess

The Best Buy in West Little Rock had them yesterday afternoon. I went in to look at a case & the guy said oh, we just got those (the case) in & some pencils. I got two (one for my sister)

21. mikemj23 macrumors 6502

Yes mine shipped as well last night.

22. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

Bought my Pencil from BB. Saw online a local store had them in stock so I sent my wife to pick it up. She said the guy told her they only received two.

23. its93rc macrumors 6502

its93rc

I just came from Bestbuy and got one. The guy opened the box in front of me & there were about 12 in there.

24. jorsuss macrumors member

Pencils or Keyboards?

25. CjonesHouston macrumors 6502a

CjonesHouston

I have two orders in for Smart Keyboard. The first with Apple delivery for December 15-21. The second with Staples December 1. Hopefully I an cancel the order that doesn't ship first. If not, it's going on eBay. Time to shop for another. I got to have back up plans. No luck in store.