Has anyone seen the phone dialer pad on the iPhone 6+ ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HXGuyAZ, Sep 11, 2014.

1. HXGuyAZ macrumors 6502

In all the review videos I've seen, not one person has gone to the phone dialer. I'm really curios to see how it's laid out...really hoping it's not full screen like on the 5s as it would impossible to dial one handed and while I know you can double tap the home button to bring the top part of the screen down, it would make dialing pretty tedious.

2. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

3. hirtaza, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014

hirtaza macrumors member

hirtaza

yeah i believe the verge or technobuffalo on youtube have a hands-on video and they accidentally open the phone button with a dialer on it...i will try looking for it and post it here

edit: i can't find it at the moment (I'm not home) but its the same as my iPhone 5 on iOS 7.1.2

4. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Here you go. ;)

eta: Nope, no dialer. Same with The Verge video.

5. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

That would really suck if it's the same...so how do you reach the buttons one handed?
    Especially if it's a number like 623-391-8809? Would it go like...

6..double tap home button...2 3 3...tap to bring full screen...8 8...double tap home screen to reach 0...tap again so the 9 shows back up? Seems...awkward.

6. uncreativedan macrumors member

I really REALLY wish all these hands-on videos, at least some of them actually used the phones a little bit than repeat the same script of features you can read about online.

7. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

Holding out hope that it's somewhat similar to this in layout number buttons wise...

[​IMG]