Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bxs

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
Seattle, WA
Subject: Has anyone seen their estimated delivery/arrival date spread change to be earlier

Curious to know from others that have now received their MP7,1 models, did they arrive earlier or later than what Apple posted on their "Details of your order" page ?

SkeptiDC

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2019
Subject: Has anyone seen their estimated delivery/arrival date spread change to be earlier

Curious to know from others that have now received their MP7,1 models, did they arrive earlier or later than what Apple posted on their "Details of your order" page ?

Yep. Mine was shipped just a few days after ordering, while the order confirmation page estimated 2 weeks.

bxs

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
Seattle, WA
For all of you who received their MP7,1 early (before the start of the delivery date range) was your "Details of your order" changed to reflect the earlier time frame or were you just pleasantly surprised ?

Z28McCrory

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2014
Indiana
I ordered on Dec 18th. It arrived at my door on Dec 26th.

The estimates always said Dec 30th - Jan 7th while it was in the processing and getting ready to ship stage. After it shipped, the estimated was updated to “Arrives Dec 26th.

DoofenshmirtzEI

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
From my order on Dec 27th, my original estimate was delivers Jan 8th-15th, when I got the ship notice it was delivers Jan 7th. There was no update to the estimate until the actual ship notice.

Virtuoso

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2008
Seattle
Mine was scheduled to arrive 6-10 Jan but actually showed up 30 Dec. I hope the same happens with the screen, which is due mid Feb.

Reactions: OkiRun
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.