Has anyone seen this message before?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by famoussasjohn, Nov 13, 2014.

1. famoussasjohn, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014

famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

I'm on iOS 8.1, jail broken with the latest available updates. Never seen this message but was popping up for 30 minutes before I did a hard reset and seems to have gone away. I didn't input anything just incase and kept tapping later. I did a quick search, nothing on google was helpful and was informing me to delete a profile but I don't have any currently. I don't think it's directly caused by the jailbreak since I don't have many tweaks installed, but if needed, you can move this to the jailbreak section.

Attached Files:

2. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Did you update and then jailbroke your phone? I have reason to believe it has something to do with the jailbreak itself.

3. famoussasjohn thread starter macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

I restored to 8.1 through iTunes about a week and half maybe 2 weeks ago, ran Pangu, and then ran all the updates and now this message came up. It's no longer popping up which is strange, perhaps the hard reset helped. Don't have access to a computer with more access since it happened on my way to work.

4. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Please post back if it does happen again. Thinking of running pangu myself but still wary of any bugs. You might have better feedback in the jailbreak section of the forum.

5. GrecoISU macrumors member

I've been just fine for over a week now, outside some imessage freezes. But, that could be from iOS, Swype, or the jailbreak.

6. famoussasjohn thread starter macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

Will do, I haven't had any issues other than this (if it is an issue since it's gone now.) I'll check for any malware as there was something on Reddit that they had posted about that I can check through iFile to see if I have it.

7. legioxi macrumors 6502a

This is common:
    http://apple.stackexchange.com/ques...your-passcode-within-60-minutes-valid-non-mal

8. b0fh666 macrumors 6502a

b0fh666

looks like exchange policy. do u have company email on that phone?

9. famoussasjohn thread starter macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

Nope, just my personal Gmail account and iCloud account on there.