Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

tm0000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 29, 2014
They are offering $720 for a good conditioned iPhone 11 pro max 256 GB unlocked.

I was wondering if it is a safe website?

Thank you!

JM

macrumors 68000
Nov 23, 2014
Don't know but right off the bat that website name sounds sketchy.

Monique13lewis

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2021
Top of the castle, NY
They are offering $720 for a good conditioned iPhone 11 pro max 256 GB unlocked.

I was wondering if it is a safe website?

Thank you!
Don’t do it. I just did and they lowered the offer once they got my device after claiming to look at it again, sends me a video of a device like mine with the screen full of scratches which my phone was still brand new always in a case and had a liquid screen protector. Dude argued with me and changed his story twice. First he said the scratches were from removing the liquid screen protector then claims it was sent to him like that so def don’t use them they will take your device claim something else and not give you anything and even if your able to get your device back, it comes back damaged like hell

Monique13lewis

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2021
Top of the castle, NY
Don't know but right off the bat that website name sounds sketchy.
The issue too is they have different names for the same business and come to find out they are paying folks extra if they are giving 5 star reviews and they hide that and bad comments like they somehow are able to remove them because the ones I found were difficult to find

Reactions: JM
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.