Has anyone tried BunruiMemo?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Penny Dreadful, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Penny Dreadful macrumors newbie

OK, so I've been looking for a decent notes app that has color customization AND allows for organizing into categories. I absolutely love WriteRoom but it doesn't allow for categorization which means ALL your notes sit in a huge list.

BunruiMemo seems to be what I'm looking for. Unfortunately it's been out for awhile and no reviews. This might be due to it being a Japanese developer with a Japanese website. It also claims to sync with AddressBook... which I don't quite see how it could do.

Any brave souls out there who've bought it and want to comment?
    Thanks!

2. hwfitzjr macrumors newbie

BunruiMemo

I have been using BunuriMemo for about 2 months both the iTouch and Oxs versions. It is one of the best apps out there. I used it for all my data, notes, memo, documents. It has worked flawless in both applications. It is my number one application on the iTouch. It is a 5+ star application.:)

3. Frank1307 macrumors newbie

Bunruimemo is a great app!!!!

I'm used to using the Palm memos. I love them and have been unable to find a memo app to replace palm memos until now. Bruinimemo does the trick. Great app!!! Highly recommend you get it. Very easy to use!!!!!