Has anyone tried iStyles skins?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by autumnsong, Nov 15, 2007.

1. autumnsong macrumors member

autumnsong

2. autumnsong thread starter macrumors member

autumnsong

I bit the bullet and ordered the skins last night. I will post a review once I get them.

3. larrymassive macrumors newbie

I had some skins from www.decagirl.com once which look just like what you have listed, they were very good but needed a bit of care with applying just like if you were applying a screen cover :) Going to order one for my phone as i had couple of kits for my psp a year ago, it has saved my psp from chips and scratches while making it look very sexy!

4. autumnsong thread starter macrumors member

autumnsong

got 'em

I just got my skins in today. They are great. They went on easily and fit well. They add a little grip to the back which I like. I only wish they covered the sides. :( I have looked at the best skins ever and the invisible shields which do cover the sides also. I've heard mixed reviews on these. Anybody have any idea which would be better, or if they are a bad idea?

By the way, the customer service from iStyles was great. I got my product quicker than promised, and when I emailed them with a question, got a replay within about 20 minutes. Very impressed. I can post pics if anyone is interested. I have become WAAY to attached to my phone. :D

5. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

6. autumnsong thread starter macrumors member

autumnsong

I got a bit creative yesterday and used the left over design material from my skins to cover the sides of the phone. With a little effort it looks pretty good, and no more slippery sides. Yay! :p

7. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

The BSE achieves this less slippery feel too. Haven't dropped it once.

Oops, there it goes! :D

8. odyssey20 macrumors newbie

I ordered otter cases from this company and they sent the wrong product. They responded with an email that informed me they would sent return instructions in 24 hours. All said and done it has been two weeks and I am still struggling with getting a refund. I will contact my bank tomorrow. Very poor customer service. I would not purchase anything from istyles again nor recommend them. Good luck if they get your order wrong.

9. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22