Has Anyone Tried Sam's Club?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by phillies3429, Sep 29, 2014.

1. phillies3429 macrumors member

phillies3429

Has anyone tried Sam's club and picked up a iPhone 6+ from them? I called on launch but they didn't have any. I think they may have had some regular 6's.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Somewhat similar, I was at costco and they were out. The cell phone kiosk in Costco was busy and they have a running list of people waiting. It can't hurt to try Sams club but I wouldn't hold your breath.

3. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

Both our local Sam's and Costco have 6 Pluses on display, but only the 16 GB models. Both were also out of stock, but that was early last week.

4. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

I was in Sam's today looking at cases and overheard them tell someone all they have in stock are 16g iPhone 6 models.

5. SWMichael macrumors newbie

I purchased a silver 6+ 16gb from Sam's last week. There was no line and it took about 20 minutes to complete.

A few caveats about buying from Sam's:

-They only carry the 16gb storage level of the phone
    -They don't sell phones at off contract prices for the first couple of months a phone is out

So I had to sign up for a Verizon contract in order to get the phone. I got home, swapped out my AT&T sim, and it worked fine. Now I'm just waiting for the first bill from Verizon to arrive and I'll cancel the service and pay the fees.

6. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

My local bountiful utah costco only has the regular 6 at 16gb available and they say that is all they will have.