Has anyone tried the Maccase?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Scottyfrombi, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Scottyfrombi macrumors member

I love the vintage leather look of the Maccase. There are several versions from sleeves to shoulder bags/back pack bags to book style cases. I have only seen them online however and was wondering if anyone has actually used one and could review it. Is says it is well padded and if so, does that make it too bulky? There will be a new iPad 2 book style case coming very soon. The one down side is that it is pretty expensive, but looking at the competition, if you can afford it and don't mind paying a bit more for the highest quality, it may be worth it from what I see. Looking for opinions, especially from those with hands on experience. Is it really worth the premium price?

2. That70sGAdawg macrumors 6502a

That70sGAdawg

Worth every penny! I just ordered the Folio 2 for my iPad2, as I 've enjoyed watching the MacCase laptop "vintage" backpack "age" gracefully. Works with the SoundJaw too!

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I have the Flight Jacket in the vintage leather, the quality is awesome. Unfortunately I just don't like carrying my iPad around in a bag. Mine is like new, and I'd give you a great deal on it if you would like to buy it. PM me if interested.

4. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

I just got the Folio 2 in the mail today, and I love it!! Great quality and look!