Has anyone tried the Shogun 2 demo yet?!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TheGingerNinja, Mar 9, 2011.

1. kjos8035 macrumors member

You've asked this so many times in so many threads, it's really getting old.

2. TheGingerNinja thread starter macrumors member

Maybe when I get a reply I shall stop posting :D

3. kjos8035 macrumors member

4. TheGingerNinja thread starter macrumors member

Unfortunately I am the only Mac owner out of my buddies :(
    And they haven't been answered; I had one answer saying it should be able to play mediumish perhaps.... not very accurate?
    Also I post threads because I want an answer, so if no one replies after 24 hours chances are I am not going to get an answer with that thread :D

5. tigress666 macrumors 68040

Well, if you keep posting and no one answers, than obviously no one has played it or has an answer to your question. So all you are doing at this point is spamming and annoying people fruitlessly. Sometimes you can't always get what you want. And right now, it sounds like no one hear can answer your question (or at this point will answer your question). Also, a less annoying way of trying to get an answer is to bump your thread (post to it again) rather than keep posting new threads. Though that will get old eventually too, but far less annoying.

So maybe you should go elsewhere for your question cause apparently you aren't going to find an answer here if you've already tried several times and no one has an answer.

6. ZombieZakk macrumors 6502

go to a local apple store download the demo on your desired size pro and try it for yourself.

honestly its the best route if no one has answered no one is using it. and instead of starting new threads why not just bump the original?

7. TheGingerNinja thread starter macrumors member

I got warned about bumping :( And I suppose you guys are right, but other people have mentioned that they have downloaded it, but then they never posted their results so was hoping to catch them... never mind shall give up :D

8. electronique macrumors 6502

9. TheGingerNinja thread starter macrumors member

Thank god an answer! It isn't impossible to get one! :p
    Do you mind telling me what settings you are using? Would appreciate it :D