Has anyone tried this white back from sw-box

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by phantoms, Dec 15, 2010.

1. phantoms macrumors member

http://www.sw-box.com/Iphone-4-Crystal-Back-Cover-White-High-Quality-.html

Anyone have any experience with this? I ordered it yesterday along with a bumper and dock. Saturday I also ordered 3 other bumpers lol there site is addicting.

Currently I have a white sgp leather skin and a black bumper on my phone I thought the price looked right for that may as well try.

Also I know technically you are not supposed to remove the back cover. But if I do it carefully and if I ever have any issues swap back to the original will apple be able to tell I removed it at one point?

Thanks guys

2. phantoms thread starter macrumors member

3. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

Wow this looks cool.

If it's the same quality as the original back, I'm going to get it!

4. obyte macrumors regular

5. entraik Suspended

can you post a video/pics of yours?

6. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

it seems like the OEM has a black frame..i dont see this in other pictures from apple. is this right? (before i order)

7. obyte macrumors regular

Only if you order the OEM BLACK FRAME one. The one I linked is the normal one.

8. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

9. Angel baby macrumors member

Angel baby

The price is $19 and plus the shipping fee which is about $8, it would be a little expensive...:(

10. phantoms thread starter macrumors member

wish i could give you guys an update.. but still has not arrived it left hong kong the 22nd so you would think it would be here by now. the other order i had with sw-box came last tuesday the 28th. and i only placed that a day or two before this order. oh well

anyway i removed the back cover of the phone just for practice and it was really simple i was kind of shocked.

11. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

got mine. the quality overall i would say is 9 out of 10. edges seem tight. the flash had a problem where the pictures were overblown. I emailed CS and they explained it was because I didn't remove a plastic cover inside the back cover. After I removed it, it worked perfectly. I'm pretty happy overall with it.

12. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

i kind of like the black bezel white glass back. gives it a little bit different look.

13. Ronaldo7 macrumors newbie

hey,brinycbri, would u say the back panel is oem?
    b/c im thinking of buying one.
    thanks in advance.

14. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

I'm so sorry, I didn't see this, PM me if you ahve more questions. It isn't OEM, but it is almost near perfect. There is a little (1mm) space for about 0.5cm near the mute problem, but I bet that's a manufacturing issue. WHich i feel could happen or not happen to you. happy with my product tho