iPhone Has anyone tried this?

andreisly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2013
So i was thinking: if you are able to just upgrade to the ios 7 beta without any registered udid or anything like that, couldn' t it be possible to extract the ios 7 files that it uses to identify with itunes and use them on a 6.1.2 firmware and just upgrade to that? I' m sorry if this is a stupid question but i haven' t seen anyone ask this...

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Do a bit of research.

If you want to run into difficulty then try.

If you want to get a dev licence and keep up with the beta updates leaving your iphone/decive buggy then go ahead.

Or just keep interested and await the global release.

andreisly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2013
what you just said has nothing to do with what i said. i am not interested in the beta, i want 6.1.2 so i can jailbreak.

andreisly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2013
iphone 5 on 6.1.4. I already know there is no know method to downgrade, neither a jailbreak, that' s where the ideea came from.

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
So i was thinking: if you are able to just upgrade to the ios 7 beta without any registered udid or anything like that, couldn' t it be possible to extract the ios 7 files that it uses to identify with itunes and use them on a 6.1.2 firmware and just upgrade to that? I' m sorry if this is a stupid question but i haven' t seen anyone ask this...
Don't you think the very smart people who write the jailbreaks would have thought of this long before you did?