Has anyone turned Mac into Modbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Parsons, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Parsons macrumors newbie

"Has anyone ever bought a Modbook or turned their Mac into a Modbook? I'm an artist and photographer and am interested in getting one of these, but would like to hear from anybody that has bought one. It seems pretty cool, but please tell me your experience: http://www.axiotron.com/index.php?id=modbookpro "

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

It's just a tablet computer. Personally, I considered one, but I'm waiting for something that has a built in keyboard.

3. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

A Macbook?!?!

That aside the Modbook looks ugly, it doesn't have the sweet aluminum design, and its clearly overpriced too, however Apple actually use these themselves because when they did a film with John Ive in their design and engineering studio i saw a few in the background on a table.

4. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

really? you'd think they'd start making their own if their buying it from axiotron

5. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

One of the directors for Apple is a director for Axiotron too, he might have left Apple now, that was a while back.

6. Demosthenes X macrumors 68000

Demosthenes X

You know, some people buy a computer based on what it can do, not what it looks like... :rolleyes: