Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RWil85

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Just stumbled upon this 'Doxie Scanner'..

does anyone have any experience with this product who can shed some light onto whether or not it is good/bad?

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
Searched for something about Doxie, and this is all I found. I'm looking for something like this, too, but I can't find anything about it here, either.

Anyone have any thoughts about it?

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Old thread, I know. But I'm looking to scan receipts and other documents, anyone have experience with the Doxie scanners yet? Or other ideas? I do have an all-in-one HP, not sure if its worth it to get something like this? I like the idea of the smaller size and having it more available because of that.

Pyrotechnic

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2009
United Kingdom
I too am looking for a scanner and the Doxie has come up. Did anyone purchase one of these or had any experience of one ?

Any help appreciated.

timkunming

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I use one regularly, and it's wonderful. The software is great, and combined with Hazel all of my bills and receipts go into their appropriate folders automatically.

Pyrotechnic

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2009
United Kingdom
I brought a Doxie Go last week and you are right, its a great bit of kit, I love it. Wish I had bought one a while ago. I can highly recommend one of these if you want to digitilise your paperwork. The supplied software is also all you need. Im using it on a Mac and have absolutely no issues at all.

If you are considering one of these, just buy it, you wont regret it. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.