Has anyone used USBUYFASH.com? $700.00 for new Macbook Pro??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Kflik, May 8, 2011.

1. Kflik macrumors member

I am searching to buy a Macbook Pro for my girlfriend and came across this on google...

Its a website called www.gobigweb.com but it also says it is called www.usbuyfash.com. Googling the first website nothing shows up, but googling the second a few people have questioned it before.

Either way they SEEM to be selling the new 2011 Macbook Pro's for around $700.00 dollars, plus $25.00 for shipping.

Some people on yahoo said it is a website created a few months ago and they are backed by paypal and posted Amazon's return policy at the bottom of their page.

Has anyone used this site? Seems obviously way too good to be true, they sell a lot of products for ridiculous prices. Anyway let me know what you guys think! Here is the link if anyone wants to take a gamble..

http://www.gobigweb.com/index.php/av8or-ace-go-fly-americas-go-drive-us-canada-2010.html

2. dslrjunky macrumors regular

wouldnt touch it with a 10ft stick..

USBUYFASH.COM

seems to be a forwarded site..

3. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

4. simsaladimbamba

Thanks. I finally ordered ten of these and will sell them again for a bigger markup. Then I will buy twenty and sell them again. Then I will buy forty and will sell them again. I will do this until there are no MacBook Pros left and Apple is forced to update them sooner.

You made me rich and I can stop being a jizz mopper.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You'll never stop being a mizz jopper! It's in your blood! :D

6. simsaladimbamba

And you'll never seem to stop reminding me of this. How shameful of you, can't you leave my bloody hands alone? It's not that I can do other things with my profound jizz mopping skills, but my application for Mooby's seems to be working great for me. I can start soon at some QuickStore Mooby's Outlet, though I have to voluntary decide to do so, in case rebels attack.

Anyway, Jason has got some ultimatum to fulfil.

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The secret to thoroughly enjoying your posts is to make absolutely no attempt whatsoever to make sense of them! :D

8. simsaladimbamba

I know you are bit older, thus my attempts at making cultural references to movies from the 90s and 2000s might just fly under your radar. But I was simply referring to Clerks and Clerks II, which I recently watched and even enjoyed, even if the language was not PG.
    But I understand your predicament and your algorithm.

9. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

"A bit?" How kind of you! :)

10. simsaladimbamba

I could have said byte, but with all the talk about nibbles and such I better refrain from doing so. And what does age matter anyway? Only health insurances may have a negative view on age. And maybe the youth. And others I always forget.

11. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

The juxtaposition of those phrases is not lost on me! :D And as far as I know, it still takes two nibbles to byte!

12. Sgt93 macrumors 6502a

Sgt93

I needed a good laugh today and this thread was it, thanks.

13. dlimes13 macrumors 6502a

dlimes13

14. calaverasgrande macrumors 65816

calaverasgrande

total lack of https when placing an order. Sure indicator that they are so shady they cant even get a security certificate.
    Then it pops you over to paypal, yes it look like real paypal, with a payment setup for
    liushuqinq@yeah.net

uh, not very legit sounding there.
    Even my sisters totally ghetto website for selling jewelry has had paypal integrated into the check out since about 2005.

15. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

No such thing as a free (or heavily reduced price) lunch. The url even sounds like a scam.

16. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Not to mention the fact it was created 4 days ago, registered in China.

17. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

18. mac jones, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011

mac jones macrumors 68040

Mine arrived today. It's PEFECT! and very fast.

The box had Chinese characters, but it said right on it "Genuine Apple Mackbook" so I know its good.

I took off the removable white Apple decal on the lid just to "Be Different".
    Funny thing, it came with bootcamp installed as it booted right into Windows Vista.

Does anyone know how to get the Apple OS running? TIA

Happy :)

19. huythanhv2 macrumors regular

20. mgartner0622 macrumors 65816

mgartner0622

And... shipping weight of the 13" Pro is 3059lbs.
    Maybe it is legit and they just charge you two thousand for shipping... :rolleyes:

21. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22