iPad mini Has anyone who ordered a rMini LTE w/TMo from Apple.com got a shipping email yet?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by DracoDWS, Nov 16, 2013.

1. DracoDWS macrumors member

DracoDWS

I ordered a White 64GB rMini with T-Mobile the day after they were able to be ordered... I was hoping to pick one up at my local Apple Store on launch day, but after waiting and them not showing up, I decided to just order online.

It still hasn't showed up in my local store but in one not too far away, but i went to cancel my order but Apple wouldn't let me. (I used 2 Apple Store gift cards, $75 & $25 then put the rest on a credit card) I guess if you use more than one form of payment - you can't cancel.

Anyway, when i check order status, it still says Processing Order. Not even Preparing for Shipment. Has anyone gotten any further along besides Processing Order?

I can't wait!

2. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

Hey Jude

Unfortunately, still preparing to process with delivery estimate between Nov. 27 - Dec. 5.

I'm glad that I picked up an Air to tide me over, as I didn't realize I would've missed my iPad as much as I did;)

3. PrincessV macrumors newbie

I ordered an AT&T LTE model on 11/12/2013, with a anticipated arrival date 11/26/2013 thru 12/4/2013.

I got an "shipping notice" on 11/14/2013, with scheduled to arrive 11/20/2013. The UPS tracking page hasn't updated since 11/15/2013, it shows that its sitting in Hong Kong.

4. nehope macrumors member

I ordered my LTE model from AT&T directly on 11/13 with an expected ship date of 12/12 to 12/23. Received email on 11/15 that it was picked up in Memphis for shipment on 11/15 and would be delivered 11/19 by FedEx. Since the tracking update already has it in my town as of 5:30 pm yesterday, I expect it to actually be delivered tomorrow 11/18.

5. shadowyman macrumors member

shadowyman

I guess you don't know how to read a title.

6. nehope macrumors member

Guess mama never taught you how to play nice? Or how to read the entire thread. I was not the first to bring up AT&T. But, since you missed the larger point, let's try this again - LTE models are shipping and arriving much earlier than originally expected so my reply was intended to make that point.

7. shadowyman macrumors member

shadowyman

I am sure it was very relevant as AT&T's policy is very close to Apple online store. The former could be relevant in a way that it's still mentioning a product purchased from the same place.

8. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

Hey Jude

I don't know either as my Mini, though ordered directly from Apple, is on VZW, not TM;)

9. DracoDWS thread starter macrumors member

DracoDWS

Yes, mine also is expected between 11/26 - 12/4

at least i'm not alone in waiting.

10. darkknight11 macrumors member

my brother ordered 5:30AM ET on 11/12 for 32gb grey TMO, got shipping email on Thursday...his will arrive this Wed.

11. DracoDWS thread starter macrumors member

DracoDWS

How long from Hong Kong?

So, it says it Arrived in Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong on 11/20/2013 at 7:00 P.M. after Departing Shenzhen, China on 11/20/2013 at 4:00 P.M.

but no info since then.

how long does it sit in Hong Kong before Departing to the USA? It's 13 hours ahead in HK which makes it 9:45 AM on Saturday already... why's it just sitting there???? send it to me already!

I'm dying here!

12. MTXR macrumors member

I ordered my tmobile 16 gb space gray on launch day and I received it yesterday, I was supposed to have it delivered nov26-dec4 but got it early. Mine was shipped this week, I can't remember the day but it was through FedEx and left from China, made a stop in Taiwan and arrived to the US through Memphis and then on to my state.