Has anyone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ajohnson253, Mar 3, 2010.

1. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Has anyone charged ther iPhone over night for more then 7 hours and woke up, looked at you're charge percentage and it was at 97%?
    I have left it on the charger. I've been surfing safari for the past 30+ minutes and I just realized that my percentage is at 97% and has the plug in sign not the charge bolt.
    I've woken up and it's been at 98% and 99% before but never 97. I just re calibrated it the other day also.

Anyone?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

First, you should know better on how to write a title by now. I mean, come on!

Second, are you serious?? See this thread. Ring any bells? The same answer you got from jav there is the answer here.

Edit: BTW, you really should turn off your battery meter before it drives you crazy.

3. ajohnson253 thread starter macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

I didn't want to edit that thread on a different subject. I'm guessin this isn't the same issue since I've never heard of anyones battery going down to 97% instead just the usual 99% everyone usually notices.
    I can't seem to find a legit reason for this going on.

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I've seen threads on it, but finding them would be hard. Anyway, it's just a meter, which has some error. You're fine.

5. ajohnson253 thread starter macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Ehh you guys are right before this drives me crazy I might as well turn off th percentage. :p