Has anyones carphone warehouse order changed from processing yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by julianna1973, Jun 17, 2009.

1. julianna1973 macrumors 6502

julianna1973

I thought it might have changed today! Has anyones?

2. Cardy macrumors member

3. oj6665 macrumors member

mine has not got that far and i pre ordered like 10 mins after they let me i will phone tomorrow if it has not changed by then

4. Cardy macrumors member

Thanks. I'm getting...

"Your order has been received, we will be processing your transaction as soon as possible. Please note: due to the current high volumes of orders that are being placed, unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery."

5. oj6665 macrumors member

6. PostHoc macrumors newbie

yeah getting the same message

have you guys pre-ordered to pick up in store or for delivery?

:apple:

7. julianna1973 thread starter macrumors 6502

julianna1973

Mines says

Your order contains an item which is out of stock. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.. Your order should have arrived on Mon, 15 Jun 2009.

AND they have taken the payment from my credit card days ago

8. Que macrumors 6502

i ordered through mobiles.co.uk and got this in an email.....

"The Apple iPhone 3G S is currently a pre order. This handset is due for release on the 18th June. We have placed your order on hold and will despatch it as soon as we get stock of the handset."

note that they said 18th, i assume they will be showing the 3g s in stock from tomorrow in order to fulfil the next day delivery promise.

mobiles.co.uk seem to use the same system as carphone warehouse (as they're owned by them) so i guess it'll be the same for them.

9. spooky2k macrumors 6502a

Mine reads 'Your order contains an item which is out of stock. We will deal with your order as soon as possible.. Your order should have arrived on Fri, 12 Jun 2009.'

I'm guessing this means that the order has already been processed and is awaiting stock and shipment. The next image along is 'dispatched' so there's no in between for 'we have stock'.