Has anyones Pre-ordered iphone shipped?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tclamp07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. tclamp07 macrumors member

Just wondering if anyones pre ordered iphone 3gs from att has shipped yet. I ordered mine on the thursday the 11th and it still says "processing". I was told if I ordered it before the 12th I should pretty much be guaranteed one on the 19th but I figure it would have shipped by now.

2. Drewsky87 macrumors 6502

Drewsky87

It will most likely ship on Monday or Tuesday. Consider yourself lucky, I ordered mine 3 days before you and it's not processing yet.

3. tclamp07 thread starter macrumors member

It doesn't say processing yet? What does it say?

4. Drewsky87 macrumors 6502

Drewsky87

"Not Yet Shipped"...same thing it's said since I ordered it right when the online store went live after the keynote.

5. tclamp07 thread starter macrumors member

You ordered it from the att store? That doesnt make any sense. I wonder if there is a problem with the shipping status. Maybe thats what their updating on the att site?

6. shrimpdesign macrumors 6502a

shrimpdesign

7. tclamp07 thread starter macrumors member

I figured they would ship on mon or tuesday just in case there are any shipping problems but oh well as long as I get it on the 19th!

8. markonmac macrumors newbie

It hasn't shipped yet but the order status is "Prepared for Shipment" as of Saturday night. :D

9. tclamp07 thread starter macrumors member

when did you preorder it markonmac? Thats good news though but my order still says "processing" sadly:(

10. markonmac macrumors newbie

I ordered it the night of the day it was announced: Monday at about 10:00PM. I wouldn't worry. The site still says if pre-ordered it will be delivered on the 19th.

11. tclamp07 thread starter macrumors member

Did you order it on the apple site or at att? Because I got it from the att store and they said that they are backordered if you ordered on the 12th or after.

12. markonmac macrumors newbie

I'm sorry I didn't read your first post carefully. I ordered from the Apple Online Store.

Last year when the 3G came out I stood in line at the AT&T store for two hours the morning the iPhone was released and they ran out. I then went to the Apple Store 15 miles away, waited 6 hours in line, but left with the iPhone.

This year I wanted to avoid that whole scene, but I could do that only if I knew I would get the iPhone delivered the same day.