Has apple stopped giving away stickers?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by mckvakk, Jul 6, 2007.

1. mckvakk macrumors regular

Just got my AirPort Extreme, and i thought i'd decorate my desk with a sticker, but when i opened the box i couldnt find any. Has they stopped giving them away or just forgot to put it in? All my other Apple products came with at least two apples.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I actually never got any with my powerbook. They came with my ipod 4th gen but not my 5th gen.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

As I recall, my Airport Base Station came with stickers. Heck, even the iPhone came with 2. Call Apple, I bet they'd send you a sheet.

4. mckvakk thread starter macrumors regular

It's not that important, i have a bunch at home. It's just unusual since i've gotten it before

5. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

6. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

Sometimes they hide them in with the documentation (which is the last place any self-respecting longtime Mac user thinks to look).

7. Cormier6083 macrumors regular

Cormier6083

I hope they don't stop. I <3 my Apple stickers.

8. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

it could be random, although i think most major products like ipods and computers and iphones come with some. i got 2 in my video ipod, shuffle, and mbp. none in the universal dock, power adapter, mighty mouse, etc.

9. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Every Mac and iPod I've bought came with Apple stickers. I lost all mine though, I don't know what happened to them. :(

10. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

Funny you mention it because I didn't see any stickers with my macbook and was surprised because I always got Apple stickers with my computers. So I thought they were just trying to save money.

But after just reading this I looking through the box again and wow there it was hiding in a small compartment in the box. I would have never found those stickers if I didn't read this posting. Neat!

My iPod shuffle I know did not come with any but I forgive Apple for that :D

11. Deefuzz macrumors 6502a

Deefuzz

It's bizarre that sometimes it seems that the stickers just don't make it in. I've gotten them in my iMac, MacBook Pro, and one of my iPods but not the other iPod I own. I think I even got a sheet in my first APP for the iMac.

12. Papajohn56 macrumors 6502